Tag! You're it!
I've been tagged by Kak Riyya in a meme!
So, here goes...
The Rules of Tag are:
1. You link the person that tagged you.
2. You post the rules on your blog.
3. You share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. You tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Then, you let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Here we go...
My 6 things are:
- speed : I have a love for speed. Whenever I am angry at something or someone, I tend to drive fast. All due to the need for adrenaline rush, probably. It sounds dangerous, I know, but I just love speeding.
- singing : my obsession. I can't stop singing. The best part about it is - it is a stress reliever. To me, singing your heart out is a good thing to do because you can express yourself through the songs you sing. Sometimes, some songs mean something to you. So it is a good way to express yourself by singing :)
- musicals : I love Broadway and musicals... So far I've seen Cats, The Phantom of the Opera, Beauty and the Beast and Puteri Hang Li Po (live) and on the silver screen? Countless... Some of my favorites are Sweeney Todd: Demon Barber of Fleet Street, The King and I, Mary Poppins and so forth.
- photography : I have my own personal opinion about photography. You can use any type of cameras to take a picture. You don't necessarily need a professional camera to take beautiful pictures. I personally use a cameraphone, a point and shoot and a DSLR to take pictures. Photography isn't all about showing off but it is all about knowing what is your subject or driving your passion where it is concerned.
- Liverpool Football Club : I love Liverpool! :D "You'll Never Walk Alone"! I was so happy when they beat Chelsea (even without the help of Fernando Torres (my LOVE)! Hehe! Would love to go to Anfield someday! :)
- emo-ness : need I say more? I am super duper emotional. Enough said! :)
Now, I will tag 6 people...
Adeeb, Nuril, Nabila, Della, Leandra, Serena.
Finally, to let them know that they've been Tagged!
Try it!