Monday, October 20, 2008

The Thoughts of Revenge...

PSYCHE me!!

I think, I intend to make more and more people miserable rather than happy. Owh no. Not JUST ANYONE but SOME of those people who ACTUALLY didn't appreciate my existence and my sacrifices for them.

Despite how I covered up for them, this is how they repay me? :D Wow. Good for them.

They are just plain ungrateful.

Look, if you bit the chilli, good for you. I don't give a damn! :D I want you to. After all, I did my best to satisfy you guys and YOU GUYS were the ones who INSULTED me. So. It is only fair I feel this certain HATRED for you guys.

In some parts, I wished I had followed what he (and my parents, too) told me to do. Not to trust you guys too much. Damn. I was stubborn back then. I trusted you guys too much. Now, I am beginning to see the lies they've planted into the brains of others. Damn, I have so much hatred within my heart it is not funny.

I hate how things are going but I thank God I am facing it now rather than later. THANK GOD.

May they get more than how I've been feeling. It is okay. Go ahead. I don't care. I want you to feel how I feel. You are lucky, I am not ONE to leak out secrets. Haha! I am still with mercy. If THEY knew what you did to me.. HAH! That will be the end of you. BIG TIME. Seriously. I can't wait to tell those who deserve to know about it.

Revenge is sweeter than honey. Definitely sweeter than honey!

You know how people say, "one bad apple spoils the whole basket"? That is how things are going now. No more self-pity. It was my fault for TRUSTING you too much. Yet, it wasn't my fault if you were two-faced.

No wonder people never turned back to where they started. It is a great idea actually. Revenge, I mean. I will never go back. I had enough. I don't want to feel any pain provided by you. You tried to kill me. You won't have the chance to even hurt me. Apparently, you are not loved after all. I like that.

So. Instead of trying to kill me. Why not look into the mirror first before you could actually attempt to STAB ME IN THE BACK? :)

Don't blame me if I have black patches in my heart. There is a reason to it and YOU should know what the reason is. The reason is BEING INVOLVED when I was told NOT to get too involved.

Too bad~~! Because of ONE BAD APPLE, a whole basket gets ruin. Aww... pity! :) Thanks! For ruining my life. Thanks for making me REALISE who some people really are. THANKS for EVERY SINGLE MISERABLE MEMORY! I am happy to know the truth. I am glad I learnt the hard way. Most of all. I am glad to know that the flaw wasn't MINE ALONE.

Before you take advantage of other people, right? Don't back stab me. Nothing will be pretty later. Slowly and assurely, stories will come out. Eventually, I WILL FIND OUT more dirty truth about you guys. Politics here and there. Keep those who are most likely to back stab you. Throw away those who are loyal to you...

Final advice (I shall repeat), before you intend to backstab ME, realise your flaws first! :)

Man, I am beat. I am in a good mood and I need sleep! Good night! :D