Sunday, October 12, 2008

He Who Had Given Me Nothing But Nightmares

I woke up this morning with a nasty headache. Wait. I woke up because of a nasty dream! He may be out of my life but he still invades my dream. Damn. Why? I don't miss him. Why can't he disappear from me. Damn!

I still have a few of his things which I need to get rid off. The ring he gave me? What am I going to do with that? Simple. IF I do get into a relationship soon, what I plan to do is, give that ring to my future boyfriend and throw it away somewhere with him or bury the past.

I had gotten over M because the more he tried to convinced me back, the more secrets and truth I find out. No doubt, I pity him for looking like a zombie now since I left him but he deserved it. Although he did explain to me why he did what he did to me. Yet, he still has no rights to bruise my heart so badly.

People can say, "You've been with him for 3 years... no regrets?" I would say, "NO REGRETS". Why? Why should I continue being in an abusive relationship? Why should I continue to be the one beating myself up for being to optimistic and patient? I did the most unbelievably stupid thing with my arm a year ago and he didn't bother with me! So? MOVE ON!

What is important now is:- I am over him. I am ready to face a new chapter. I am starting a new life. I am loving my life. I thank God everyday for waking me from my sleep and for me to face my life daily. Most of all for bringing that particular someone into my life.

I am who I am now. That matters most.