It's a perfect denial. Such a beautiful lie to believe in. So beautiful it makes me.
Fine! Unexpected. Unheard of. UNCALLED FOR.
I don't get it. Why some people would believe the deceit of other people. I don't blame the person listening but I seriously blame myself or the person making up stories. Owh well.
If you are jealous. Just stand up and admit you are.
I am keeping an eye on YOU, Mr. Pervert. Don't act as if what is mine is yours. You have NO rights. Regardless of what, the money came from my pocket from my own afford and blood... Enough lies already about who really owns that thing... You tried to buy it from me 2 times cheaper than the usual price. Hoho. Not going to happen. Oh no. It is NOT going to happen.
My mistake? Living in my past. That happens when I dwell too deeply into the heart of darkness. I don't give a shit anymore. I have nothing to lose.
I pity a hell lot of people to believe in lies and deceit... I pity the person who dare not face the fact to fiction. I pity myself for hiding too much within myself... Most of all... I pity the person making up stories about someone they don't know... They don't know what they are in for. Hell... :D
Repent when you still could :)
Damn, mind the good mood. I feel like a devil. I feel like a demon. I feel. Evil within me. Good. Good.
YOU, MR. PERVERT, if you tried to destroy my life, don't worry. YOUR SECRETS are still save with me >:) BUT, it will eventually come out. What you DID to me and what you WANTED me to do. So. Don't think you can get away with murder. I can cause you your reputation and life. Think about it.
I am not as weak as I seem. I am more than you think. Be careful.
Fine! Unexpected. Unheard of. UNCALLED FOR.
I don't get it. Why some people would believe the deceit of other people. I don't blame the person listening but I seriously blame myself or the person making up stories. Owh well.
If you are jealous. Just stand up and admit you are.
I am keeping an eye on YOU, Mr. Pervert. Don't act as if what is mine is yours. You have NO rights. Regardless of what, the money came from my pocket from my own afford and blood... Enough lies already about who really owns that thing... You tried to buy it from me 2 times cheaper than the usual price. Hoho. Not going to happen. Oh no. It is NOT going to happen.
My mistake? Living in my past. That happens when I dwell too deeply into the heart of darkness. I don't give a shit anymore. I have nothing to lose.
I pity a hell lot of people to believe in lies and deceit... I pity the person who dare not face the fact to fiction. I pity myself for hiding too much within myself... Most of all... I pity the person making up stories about someone they don't know... They don't know what they are in for. Hell... :D
Repent when you still could :)
Damn, mind the good mood. I feel like a devil. I feel like a demon. I feel. Evil within me. Good. Good.
YOU, MR. PERVERT, if you tried to destroy my life, don't worry. YOUR SECRETS are still save with me >:) BUT, it will eventually come out. What you DID to me and what you WANTED me to do. So. Don't think you can get away with murder. I can cause you your reputation and life. Think about it.
I am not as weak as I seem. I am more than you think. Be careful.