Since the day it became cloudy,
I realised it was going to be stormy,
I knew all I was going to feel was pain,
And that it was always going to rain;
When it started pouring,
My happiness died without a warning,
Darkness came over me,
Yet I did nothing but to let it be...
Rubies flowed down my razored open flesh,
I watch as my hopes and dreams crash,
Tears flow down my face endlessly,
While feeling the pain within me...
I realised it was going to be stormy,
I knew all I was going to feel was pain,
And that it was always going to rain;
When it started pouring,
My happiness died without a warning,
Darkness came over me,
Yet I did nothing but to let it be...
Rubies flowed down my razored open flesh,
I watch as my hopes and dreams crash,
Tears flow down my face endlessly,
While feeling the pain within me...
Argh................!!!!
Enough said.