Sometimes, I tend to think about what will life be of me. How will it end? What is there for me? What am I going to achieve in the future.
I am being frankful, I am afraid of the future. I don't want to think about it but I am deathly afraid of the future. I am afraid of many things.
I don't want to know what the future hold of me. I know I've been thinking alot about it lately but then, I am afraid at the end of the day, after so much expectations, I end up with disappointment.
I am being frankful, I am afraid of the future. I don't want to think about it but I am deathly afraid of the future. I am afraid of many things.
I don't want to know what the future hold of me. I know I've been thinking alot about it lately but then, I am afraid at the end of the day, after so much expectations, I end up with disappointment.