I sit alone by the corner,
Praying and hoping,
Waiting patiently,
For an answer,
A sign,
A miracle,
A reply from Above,
A flicker of hope,
A time when everything used to be bright...
I silently wait,
For this pain to go away,
This uncertainty turn to dust,
This deep cut within my soul to heal,
The words of doubt to turn into a song of laughter,
For my tears to dry...
Painfully I wait for,
Your comforting arms around me,
Your hand holding mine tightly,
Your gentle whispered words in my ears,
Tearfully I endure this wait,
For you to tell me not to cry anymore,
For you to assure me that I am yours,
And that you are mine forever...
Of all the waiting,
I am only waiting for one thing,
I am waiting for us to be like how we used to be once upon a time...
JEZSiEMA (C)