Haha! Manchester United actually lost to freaking Chelsea! It is a disappointment to others but it is something really funny to me!
How is it funny for me?
Well, it is funny because Fergie warned Chelsea, "IT ENDS TODAY. We'll win the title at Stamford Bridge." I am not a Manchester United fan nor a Chelsea fan. (going to a corner and she says, YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!) But I was hoping that Manchester United would win this match.
Fergie shouldn't have been OVER-CONFIDENT! Look what happened? They suffered 3 injuries. But I couldn't stand looking at that Drogba!
How is it funny for me?
Well, it is funny because Fergie warned Chelsea, "IT ENDS TODAY. We'll win the title at Stamford Bridge." I am not a Manchester United fan nor a Chelsea fan. (going to a corner and she says, YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!) But I was hoping that Manchester United would win this match.
Fergie shouldn't have been OVER-CONFIDENT! Look what happened? They suffered 3 injuries. But I couldn't stand looking at that Drogba!
nuril : go f**k a f**king dog drogba
She had to add that to MY blog entry! *rolls on the floor laughing* She is still so upset that Chelsea won. It is not that I am upset but Fergie got bitten in the butt. So it is karma for him. He shouldn't have been overly confident.
I don't know what more to say about the match because I was having more fun listening to this loud voice behind me screaming, "F**K CHELSEA! F**K DROGBA! GO F**K AMONG YOURSELVES F**KING CHELSEA!"It would have been cooler if I could record her cursing and ranting about it and then put it into my blog! *giggles*
The best part was when she screamed, "Chelsea should f**king go to f**king hell!"
It was hilarious. You can't hardly concentrate on the game but you are only focusing on that angry voice cursing at the idiot box! Haha! "Woman! It is NOT like they will hear you! But the people underneath us can hear you stomping on the floor. The people next door might not be able to enjoy sex listening to you cursing and ranting away!" Hahahaha!!
Gosh. It was more fun watching her jumping up and down, listening to her cursing away rather than watching the match! Gosh. I don't what else to say about it all except I enjoyed watching my sister more than watching the match.
The match sucked but I enjoyed it anyway because of SOMEONE! *laughs*
Thank God, it wasn't an Arsenal match. If not, I would have been worse than deaf!
She had to add that to MY blog entry! *rolls on the floor laughing* She is still so upset that Chelsea won. It is not that I am upset but Fergie got bitten in the butt. So it is karma for him. He shouldn't have been overly confident.
I don't know what more to say about the match because I was having more fun listening to this loud voice behind me screaming, "F**K CHELSEA! F**K DROGBA! GO F**K AMONG YOURSELVES F**KING CHELSEA!"It would have been cooler if I could record her cursing and ranting about it and then put it into my blog! *giggles*
The best part was when she screamed, "Chelsea should f**king go to f**king hell!"
It was hilarious. You can't hardly concentrate on the game but you are only focusing on that angry voice cursing at the idiot box! Haha! "Woman! It is NOT like they will hear you! But the people underneath us can hear you stomping on the floor. The people next door might not be able to enjoy sex listening to you cursing and ranting away!" Hahahaha!!
Gosh. It was more fun watching her jumping up and down, listening to her cursing away rather than watching the match! Gosh. I don't what else to say about it all except I enjoyed watching my sister more than watching the match.
The match sucked but I enjoyed it anyway because of SOMEONE! *laughs*
Thank God, it wasn't an Arsenal match. If not, I would have been worse than deaf!