Wednesday, April 2, 2008

No Use For A Blog Title (ii)

Behind some masks are dark secrets...
Behind some other masks are scars from the past...
Behind some masks are colours of the rainbow...
Yet behind some FAMILIAR masks are lies, deceit and slander...


Gothique^Death (c)

I cannot believe I wrote that... 2 years ago. September 21st 2006 to be exact. I cannot remember to save my life, for who was that poem for.

Which reminds me of LIES, DECEIT AND SLANDER. Today, I learnt ONE thing. The person who seem close and positive MIGHT be the person who is dangerous and couldn't be trusted. Whoa~

Another thing I found in my PGX Journal. This:-

People.

To be hated. To be loved. It is normal in life. I mean, seriously. People can bullshit about another person but then at the end of the day the one trying to pull you apart from another will be the one in deep trouble! Sad, eh?

People.

ENOUGH SAID..


Gosh.

I think. I will blog more. Later. Getting clueless. Haha!