Can't sleep. So decided to blog. I think I am going to dedicate this entry to someone I am glad is friends with both me and Maman :)

Bang Lan has always been there for me at time of need especially when I needed an older brother's opinion about things and he is always positive. I am NOT trying to say that the others are not positive but Bang Lan is the ONLY person I dare talk to about everything. His reaction to things are always attempting things the way things should be attempted by. He sure is calm but like everyone else, calmness has its limitation and he is the one person I know I can trust when it comes to secrets. He is one who always push me up higher to encourage me to do good things and yeah, the other thing is... he is good at making me laugh and wonder more about life.
How is Bang Lan important in Maman's life? Simple. Bang Lan NEVER forgets Maman when it comes to fishing. It is just Maman who forgets people. Many fucking thanks to his mother fucking lame ass friends.
Quite honestly, if wasn't for Bang Lan, I won't have all the confidence within me. I don't know how to repay him. I would feel bad if I cannot help him OR Kak Ana.
The funny thing is, when I think of guava and 1kg worth of squid, Bang Lan appears in my mind! It makes me laugh when I recall all the funny things that happened between him and Maman. :D The other thing I like most about this particular brother of mine is;- he is VERY down to Earth. He can afford most of the dream 'toys' but he doesn't show it off. Owh well.
NOW I AM GETTING SLEEPY! Haha! I am getting out of focus to blog now. I noticed one thing thought. I blog better when I am in my I-need-to-talk-and-let-it-out mood! Haha! I need to get some sleep now. I think. Hehe! Will blog more when I feel like it.
How is Bang Lan important in Maman's life? Simple. Bang Lan NEVER forgets Maman when it comes to fishing. It is just Maman who forgets people. Many fucking thanks to his mother fucking lame ass friends.
Quite honestly, if wasn't for Bang Lan, I won't have all the confidence within me. I don't know how to repay him. I would feel bad if I cannot help him OR Kak Ana.
The funny thing is, when I think of guava and 1kg worth of squid, Bang Lan appears in my mind! It makes me laugh when I recall all the funny things that happened between him and Maman. :D The other thing I like most about this particular brother of mine is;- he is VERY down to Earth. He can afford most of the dream 'toys' but he doesn't show it off. Owh well.
NOW I AM GETTING SLEEPY! Haha! I am getting out of focus to blog now. I noticed one thing thought. I blog better when I am in my I-need-to-talk-and-let-it-out mood! Haha! I need to get some sleep now. I think. Hehe! Will blog more when I feel like it.