DISCLAIMER: a hell lot of cursing in this entry
After today. I believe in KARMA! How is that I believe in karma? Simple. I saw the bastard today. The bastard who in-a-way stole my happiness with Maman. He was the one who made me not trust Maman like before. HE was the mother fucking bastard who made Maman one of his CROONIES.
BUT...
THANK GOD, MAMAN REALISED ABOUT THAT MOTHER FUCKER! Before he was the fucker who said; "Maman is the one who would call and bring us to the club." Guess what? I believed the mother fucker. Maman, who apparently, kept the messages in his phone SHOWED me a message from that fucker, "In the mood to club tonight. Get ready to club. Be there or else..."
WHAT THE FUCK??
BUT!!! After today! I saw his car. Dented here and there. The windows cracked. Front. Back. Center. Gosh! The car was in a shape where it was being sabotaged by people!! I liked what I saw today.
The bastard DESERVED it! Muahaha!! Really he does deserve it! At least I know for sure people DO NOT LIKE HIM! HAHAHAHAHA!! To think once upon a time, Maman was a stupid idiot to RESPECT a jackass like that guy!
I am very much aware that Maman KNOWS I am the type who does not let a person go loose easily. He knows, once I know a person's weakness, after what they've done to me, I will try get back at that bastard! I like to take revenge very seriously because I am ALWAYS the victim. HAHAHAHA!!
I COULD LAUGH FOR AGES! I AM CELEBRATING THE MISFORTUNE OF A MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD! I AM ALSO PROVING A POINT TO MAMAN! A PRAYER OF THOSE WHO ARE TRULY HURT OR DEPRESSED WILL BE ANSWERED! THE PERSON WHO MADE ANOTHER SOUL FEEL PAIN WILL GET WHAT HE OR SHE DESERVED!! GOSHHH!!
Good God, but I think with a bastard like him, I don't think anything would go through his thick skull. Goshhh~~~!!
I think I go celebrate somewhere else.
AN EYE FOR AN EYE!