Sunday, April 6, 2008

Poet's Block .......................!

The nights are colder without your soft whisper,
The dawn breaks slower without your tenderness on my skin,
I miss everything about you,
And everything back when there was nothing in between you and me,
Those days your hand always warm mine when it rained,
And your smile would chase the storm away,
The fear that lurks within me deeply,
Quietly and discreetly killing me slowly,
This is all because for my love for you,
Then,
If love is a form of suicide,
Slowly,
I am wasting my life away,
Just for you...

~Jezsiema~


Honestly, I don't really know how to write poems anymore. I don't have the idea. I am not angsty enough. I am not depressed enough. I realised all that. I write better if I feel low. Right now, I don't think I feel anything. Except being tired.

Been out since 10 something. Got home by 3.30 pm? I think. Gosh. I think I will stop here. Too blank to blog...