Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Silent Prayer

I weep in this rain,
Cold,
Lost,
Miserable,
In pain,
The droplets stings my skin,
Like icy knives cutting through,
The rushing blood within my veins flow,
I pray desperately,
I ask from Him,
For your welcoming arms,
And your warm smile,
The days where it was sunny,
Even when it rained,
There was still sunlight;
I miss you,
I wish you knew that,
I missed everything about you before,
Many days,
Within loneliness,
Tears fall like rain,
While there were times it flowed like rivers,
Your constant smile remains a sweet memory,
Your warm touch remains a ghostly feeling on my skin,
The gentle kisses you gave me stays in my mind,
I want you to be the way you were,
Back to the days when you were always there for me,
The days when I felt loved,
Warmth,
Dependence,
Closeness with you...
I would swim across the ocean of fire,
Walk through the forest of ice,
Just to feel you again,
Just to be with you again,
Just to be the only one you loved...

JEZSiEMA (C)