You will be surprised.
CLICK HERE PLEASE. (or RIGHT CLICK >> OPEN IN NEW WINDOW/TAB)
To think this picture is NOT EDITTED. It is the ORIGINAL picture.
I must need a DSLR (Digital Single Lense Reflex) camera to produce nice pictures. Not just ANY DSLR but the expensive type.
What do I think to that statement? I disagree. Even with the camera I used to take with for that picture, I can get a nice picture like that. I am NOT praising myself but I think photography should be treated like LITERATURE.
How is it that photography should be treated like literature? You have to think of something that is OUTSIDE THE BOX. You don't DIRECTLY point then snap the picture. Literature, within a set of words, there are something else in between the line. It is up to one to think outside the box.
The way one takes a picture is like the way one appreciate a certain lyric/poetry. Many people have different perspective but we are all looking at the same picture.
If people were to tell me a picture is taken good BECAUSE of the camera, MAYBE I will turn around and ask them, "So, a good book is written with a good pen or paper?"
That is how I see it. I don't care if people disagree. After all, to me, even with a normal camera I can still produce nice pictures after all. Come to think of it, with the lowest grade of all cameras I can produce the picture above and although I do have some little skills in Photoshop, that picture is 100% original.
I hope people would stop bragging about what they own and learn more to sharpen their skills. That way, they can produce better pictures.