ME: I want to got to That CD Shop
MUM: Which CD shop?
ME: There! Towards that Gloria Jean coffee place Aunty Letty took us the other day!
MUM: Which one...?
ME: THAT CD SHOP... *almost annoyed*
*walks and stands in front of the CD shop mentioned*
MUM: Owh! The name of the shop is That CD Shop.
ME: *slaps on forehead*
Yes. That is how the confusing conversation went. It is amazing how Singaporeans can come up with catchy names like that. For instance, at the East Coast (Seafood Restaurant haven!), there is a seafood place called "No Signboard Seafood".
And... to add on...
I cannot wait for August 22nd 2008. It is amazing how Maman and I can stand each other for so long. Normally by a year and a half, I would be almost bored and at the edge with a guy. Surprisingly, with Maman, I can last for more than that.
Despite the problems between the two of us. At least we managed to hang tough :) He had been there when I needed him the most and I know he was the one healing most of the pain I felt. Sometimes, he was the reason why I feel the pain.
I don't know, as according to Bg Lan, there is a reason why Maman cannot let me go. The reason is plain and simple. He has no one else to be there for him. I admit, his friends are normally using him. His fair weathered friends that is.
Maman is just too nice to people who aren't nice to him. People who aren't honest with him. Along came a BLACK SHEEP named Jaja who takes him for who he is. And yet, she is the one he tend to not believe in.
Maman is a great guy. But he doesn't know that. He is a nice guy. That he knows. But then with people taking advantage of him, he thinks, it is just being him. Mr. Nice Guy. The thought all come back when I think that everything he's got money, people tend to be nice to him but when he is broke. People tend to neglect him. Pretend he is not there.
I feel so much pity for him. It is not that I am with him because I pity him but because I know he can make a difference in my life. He is the one who brings the sun and the rain into my life. Yet, it is his friends who gives me the thunderstorms. I care for him. I wished he knew how much I care for him... I wish he was like how he used to be. He never cared less of what people said about him. It was just us.
I know he is struggling to change but... I wish I understood why he changed so drastically because of PEOPLE who thinks they can OWN anyone just like that. I wish I can kill his friends. I mean, those friends who are taking advantage of him. I want them dead. DEAD.
.................
No wonder he is afraid to be honest with me where his friends are concerned. He knows I hate them and he hates my guts! I don't pretend to like them, I show them I HATE them. Why should I conceal my hate? For instance that dickhead named Abon! He knows how much I hate him and how I BLAME him for spoiling Maman! Owh well. I know who I am. I know WHAT I am capable of. I am just me.
They can hate me. Go ahead. Don't they think that they are NOT the reason why I am this way. They are the reason why I hate every single one of them and the thing is, I am NOT afraid to SHOW them my hatred. I don't care.
Why should I care?
Talk all you want. Say all you want. LIE all you want. Just don't make me hope for the worse. If you've got a problem with me. Shut the fuck up and masturbate or something. Hahaha! Owh well.
About issues about SOME people. I hope those pots better realised that they are as black as us KETTLES. They better not talk or say anything without using their brains. Wait. Malfunctioning or DYFUNCTIONING brains. They better go LOOK into the mirror before criticisizing other people. They better not think the world revolve ONLY around them. They better realised. NOT ONLY THEY ARE SUPERIOR. There are OTHERS who are way better than them and has MORE potentials then them! I hope, they get what they deserve.
I think I better be off now. It is almost dawn. I am bound to wake up early and get sleepy in the afternoon! :D
So, I am done ranting about PEOPLE. Haha! Gosh, why did God make them so retardedly immature? *rolls on the floor laughing* Not only they are conceited, they are also self-centered and takes pleasure in pointing fingers at other people! HAHAHAHA!!
Just. Like. That. Fat. Bastard. At. Sukma!
EXACTLY like him. Haha! Or that skank with NO PRICE from THAT particular village. I think the mother must have dropped them on their heads when they were still babies because they were ugly! HAHAHAHAHA!!
More later. I am still having the time of my life laughing at these people. Screwed up in the brain people. Gosh!
*laughs out loud*