Friday, April 4, 2008

No Use For A Blog Title (iii)

Gosh. I thought by being someone's wife and a mother would make that person more responsible.

I.
WAS.
WRONG!

GOSH!! You know how after a normal birth, the doctors have to sew the you-know-what. What happened recently? Her stitches came out. Who she blamed? The husband! What did the poor guy do? It is not like he would go in between her legs just to untie those stitches! I've had stitches on my arm before and yet from the looks of it, it is NOT easy to open it! Yes, it may be uncomfortable but don't blame other people when the stitches come apart! Damn!

I am so angry. I am actually shaking. No wonder the brother of the husband seemed upset. I would be too, if my brother was treated that way. Damn. I am speechless. I am so angry, I am actually speechless...