Monday, April 21, 2008

Regarding Nuril's Blog

This might be another short one. I can only explain ONE word about my sister...

NUTS.
Why? I was reading her blog and I know she is pissed at one girl. Well, what to do if there are some girls who think that they are all that. I know those girls still exist and I hate them for existing.

I hate people like that. They don't look into the mirror. They tend to think that they are capable of stealing people's boyfriends/fiancess/husbands. I hate people like that. I wish I could kill them for that. Don't they realised by doing that they are 'killing' their reputation as a girl? People will look down on them. People will have the impression that they are cheap.

Gosh. They just don't think of their reputation as something that is important. It is weird because they don't care about what people think. They don't mind being called a slut. They. Think they are perfect.

The case that Nuril was talking about... well, that girl is not only SHAMELESS but she is desperate and is a STALKER!

Hahaha!!

"Look into the mirror... see who is that shameless freak in the mirror staring back at you!"