For a Bear
As the sun roll down to set peacefully to give way to the moon and stars,
Zigzagging hue of sunset colours decorate the sky,
I wonder why you have to be the way you are because of them;
My happiness destroyed by their filthy hands,
All the only good thing i feel fly out the window,
Now even with you nothing feel like what it used to be...
Because of the poison that consumed you,
I feel so much pain and grief and sadness,
Nothing seems perfect like it used to be,
I wish i could take the pain away from you,
Sometimes i wish those poison never exist,
May they who poisoned you get what they deserved,
And may i find strength to continue this battle i am in and;
I want to prove to him even it cause me my life,
Love is all that I have for him...