Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Disney Pulls Out The Child In Us



Your all-time favorite Disney film?
+ The Lion King. I LOVE THE BROADWAY, too :) The theme is beautiful. Then there is... STITCH :D

Favorite Disney princess?
+ Princess Jasmine. Haha!! She reminds me of someone I know very well and her situation is VERY much like that someone I know, too :)

Favorite Disney prince?
+ None. They are too... WAIT!! PRINCE ERIC from the Little Mermaid. If Aladdin was a prince, I would have said him. But he is NOT a prince. Unfortunately for me. Haha!

Favorite most recent Disney movie?
+ Enchanted. I love the ending. It is so twisted. Haha! Very different from the other Disney movies.

Favorite classic Disney movie?
+ The Fox and the Hound - is a beautiful story actually. Haha! The theme is lovely. I never fail to cry watching this movie. Two natural enemies become best friends.
+ Mary Poppins - another nice themed movie. She appears because Mr. Banks is a work committed guy and does not care for his family. THIS IS THE CLASSIC VERSION of Nanny McPhee :D

Favorite Disney Characters?
+ Stitch. Lilo. Hades. Tramp. Baloo. Bagheera. LOL! TOO MANY BUT MY ULTIMATE IS STITCH!! I can imagine him saying, "MY NAME IS STITCH!" awww!! He is just... naughtily cute!

Least favorite Disney movie?
+ Snow White

Why?
+ it's too... erghhh~~!! Snow White whines! "someday my prince will come..." arghh~!!

Favorite Disney TV show?
+ Lilo and Stitch :)

Favorite Disney TV show character?
+ Stitch!

Random
If you could be any Disney character,who would it be?

+ Lilo! :D

And why?
+ Hahahahaha!! ASK ADEEB WHY! ONLY Adeeb can tell the answer WHY I SHOULD BE LILO!! HAHAHAHAHA!! Adeeb!! xD

Which Disney film has the best love story?
+ If as in FAMILY LOVE: The Lion King and Brother Bear.- i love the THEME ofthe movie. it is beautiful.
+ If as in ROMANTIC LOVE: The Little Mermaid and Aladdin.- reminds me of someone i know for all my life ;) ME.

Think!
First Disney film you ever watched?

+ Snow White -_-" but I remember loving The Little Mermaid as a child.

The last Disney film you watched?
+ Enchanted. Or Twitches. not so sure now. OH YES! MONSTER INC! BOO! :D I was watching it with my elder sister one night. ALL BECAUSE OF BOO! We love Boo!

The next Disney movie you plan on watching?
+ Lilo and Stitch. The Lion King. Beauty and the Beast. Brother Bear. Mulan. I love Disney. It is not funny. Then there is the Pirates of the Carribeans :) the ride in Disneyland is fun! YOO HOO YOO HOO, A PIRATE'S LIFE FOR ME...

* * * * *


Walt Disney- nobody will forget him. What he did is something every child and even adult will remember. He made many happy. I maybe 24 years old but I love Disney movies. As dark as my soul is Disney enlightens me. Disney. He is a legend. No less than a man. He is still a legend.

Walt Disney in a way pulls out the child within all of us. People enjoy watching Disney movies. The classics and so forth. I for one, still love watching The Fox and The Hound despite that movie coming out when I was still a child. Disney Production makes us remember that we all have a child within us. That makes it all special.

Walt Disney, thanks for making childhood worth remembering :) You are dearly remembered.