Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Reds

The soul within me,
Black as the heart of a sinner,
I feel cheated,
I feel lied to,
The feeling of disbelieve lingers through my mind,
Deep within me I feel anger,
Even the sadness,
Most of all the disbelieve,
Feeling betrayed,
And used,
I cry these tears,
Which seems endless,
Like the longest of rivers,
My eyes starts to sting,
But I continue shedding these tears,
I don't care about the pain I feel,
I don't care even if I lose sight,
There is no more will to see,
To feel or to go on with life,
Things would be better if,
Instead of tears,
Blood flow from my eyes,
Things would be better if,
It wasn't the cold that is piercing my skin,
But icy knives,
Or even fiery hot blades,
Slicing my skin,
Causing me to bleed,
And to suffer endlessly,
Silently,
Leave me,
Though reluctantly,
I beg you to leave me alone,
Within these suicidal memories,
Of you and me...

JEZSiEMA (c)