I don't think I have anything significant to blog about except that this might be the tummyache season. Many people I know are complaining about it. Owh well.
I don't know. I have been doing a lot of thinking lately and it involves a hell lot of emotions...
Why should I...
I don't know. I have been doing a lot of thinking lately and it involves a hell lot of emotions...
Why should I...
Cry: When he doesn't show that he cares at all?I want to start a new chapter of my life.
Get All Miserable: When he is [probably] happy by someone else's side?
Care About Him: When he doesn't give a shit about me?
Accept Pity From Others: when didn't lose anything at all?
I should...
Laugh: Because I am finally free!
Have Fun: Because there is NO ONE to tie me down!
Care About Myself: Because in order to love others, I need to love myself first!
Pity Him: Because it was his loss of a loyal person... ME!
I love contraries! I am glad I set myself free before it got a little too late. From now on, I am leaving the past behind me.
Darn this tummyache, I feel like pulling my stomach out!
Back onto the subject, I am only glad that someone did come and save me from falling. For that. You get my thanks.
There is this sudden urge to write a story but I can't because I don't know what to write about. Darn. I want to write a fan fic but I don't know who to target. I want to write something. Something that looks convincing. *sighs*
Damn you writer's block! I can't even write my poem! :( I guess, I will go disappear somewhere first :P