Monday, August 18, 2008

You've Opened The Door, Don't Let It Close...

I wish Tej would know how it feels to hold this pain within my chest... I wish Tej would know how hard it is not to blurt out the truth I keep within my heart. I am a girl. It is not right for a girl to confess her heart to a guy...

Call me old fashion but as much as claim I miss Tej, I am not desperate... I just need a shoulder to cry... someone to hold my heart tightly next to his and tell me, "It is okay, I am here for you..." That is a dream.

Who is Tej? Juliana and Serena are the only ones who know who Tej really is... *girls, SHH!!* Tej is the person responsible for my smiling face... and he it the person responsible for making me feel like even when the day is stormy, eventually, at the end of the day there is light... the sun will shine through the dark clouds. Tej is the person who makes my heart sings and face shine.

I never really noticed him until recently... He was the person who opened up my heart when the doors were closed and locking. Many people noticed the change in me. Many said, I looked happier. Some even said that I was glowing now... thanks, people...

Let it be only my girls who know who Tej really is and how he looks like... What I am afraid of now, Tej is only a crush or a fling. I cannot afford to have my heart bruised again. He opened the doors of my heart, let it remain open.

Fling or no fling. Crush or no crush. I thank him for giving me thoughts about life and moving on.

This part of Silver Bullet by Hawthorne Heights is for M.

Got a single Silver Bullet
Shot right through my heart.
To prove I can survive,
Without you.


I love this part of the song. I read some of the reviews, some people like the acoustic version. I prefer the album version of this song.

I think I will blog later. My head hurts. Big time.