Tuesday, August 19, 2008

In Relation To My Last Blog Entry and How It Affects Me

Bloody hell. I can't stop cursing. Someone indirectly ruined my good day! Why and how does it affect me INDIRECTLY?

Let me tell you a little bit about me... I am the type who is protective over people I care for. I had been in his situation middle of 2008. I never expect that my good friend would suffer the same... to feel the same pain I felt.

That pissed me off tonight. Seriously pissed me off. I hate it when people mess with my good friends or the people I care for. The 'victim' happened to be like a brother to me and the other person involved is my new found friend... I pity her.

I happened to be the type, if no one messes with my life, I am fine... and I am a very vengeful person. Considering, I hadn't forgiven a cousin for 7 years now... after she announced to the world that she FAILED her driving exam because of me. Right.

That fateful day in 2001 (Usu Lina would know this story) we went for our driver's exam and I specifically told her, "If you are NOT confident with yourself, don't use the technique I taught you..." Did she listen to me?

Nope.

Ah! I will rant later. I need to look for something to drink. I can feel my whole body heating up again! Darn. I am dehydrated and I don't intend to date the toilet bowl. With this weather? Pfuit! Everything is killing.

Nuril is in Singapore :(

I miss Orchard Road *cries* Daphne Che Che, you come home, don't forget Karrot C8! :D Kekeke! You brought it all the way from Singapore to KL the other day! Kuching is nearer! Haha! Christmas holidays we hang out at Bing! :)