I was in Adeeb's Facebook profile page and I found something extraordinary and a statement of truth.
A person might be blind but don't think that blind person has no special ability. No one is perfect. I still don't get people who think that they are so beautiful when they don't realise that because of their confidence... they end up slutty... It is weird how people could be sometimes.
And I also don't understand people who are already good looking, still think that they are not pretty or handsome enough... Gosh. People nowadays.
I rant too much, huh? *chuckles* Out now. I can't stand it. My eyes are heavy. I am feeling rather moody. Thanks to that egoistic fucking idiot... and to think I told someone that I wanted to be happy in the day and someone had to come and fuck it up for me... bloody hell...
This is making me think of a song... Autumns Monolouge by From Autumn to Ashes...
'Oh why can't I be want you need, A new improved version of me, But I'm nothing so good, No I'm nothing'
I think, I think too much. Actually, yes, I do think a little bit too much. I think too much that I kill myself most of the time. ARGH! I SHOULD STOP THINKING TOO MUCH OVER PATTY THINGS! In the past, I would say, "I need a drink..." Now...?
"I need to sleep~"
Some people will say that i'm a jokeDamn right, you are! Who the fuck are people to say such shit about you? I mean seriously, why should we bother with how people think about us. Yeah, we might be different but all differences have its own special trait.
Some people will say that i'm a poser
Some people will say that i'm too emotional
Some people will say that i'm a loser
but what ever people say bout me .....i'm still me.
A person might be blind but don't think that blind person has no special ability. No one is perfect. I still don't get people who think that they are so beautiful when they don't realise that because of their confidence... they end up slutty... It is weird how people could be sometimes.
And I also don't understand people who are already good looking, still think that they are not pretty or handsome enough... Gosh. People nowadays.
I rant too much, huh? *chuckles* Out now. I can't stand it. My eyes are heavy. I am feeling rather moody. Thanks to that egoistic fucking idiot... and to think I told someone that I wanted to be happy in the day and someone had to come and fuck it up for me... bloody hell...
This is making me think of a song... Autumns Monolouge by From Autumn to Ashes...
'Oh why can't I be want you need, A new improved version of me, But I'm nothing so good, No I'm nothing'
I think, I think too much. Actually, yes, I do think a little bit too much. I think too much that I kill myself most of the time. ARGH! I SHOULD STOP THINKING TOO MUCH OVER PATTY THINGS! In the past, I would say, "I need a drink..." Now...?
"I need to sleep~"