Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I Tried Many Times But Nothing Was Real

Wonder what the significance are to my blog titles to my blog entries? Well, it is just being random. Today was probably one of those days where I say that there is nothing special. In fact, I told M off today and I think he was filled with regret. Let him. I don't care. He can try stealing my heart again... No doubt there is a little bit of feeling towards him but then, I had enough... He had bruised my heart so badly, I thought I wouldn't be able to survive each fall I took...

But...

Look at me now. I have the friends I need. As Yip put it, "You are glowing, Ja!". Thanks, Yip! *hugs*

My life is a soap opera. It is worse that Grey's Anatomy just minus the scandals and the sex. Just a hell lot of crying and complication! I don't want anymore 'soaps' in my life...

Just make my life a movie! *laughs out loud*

Anyway, along with this entry, I want to post something pretty interesting... I wonder who does it reminds me of? :)
There's a girl livin in this town
She's got her head up in the sky
But her feet are on the ground
There's a girl livin on my street
She knows outside her little world
Somehow ends are gonna meet
And when the road gets kinda rough
She keeps one thing in mind
The longest journey always starts
With one step at a time

And this girl's seen a lot of pain
But this girl's gonna smile again
She knows that a flower grows everytime it rains
And this girl's got a lot of dreams
She knows that tomorrow ain't what it seems
She might not solve a mystery tonight
But this girl's gonna be alright

There's a girl walking in these shoes
And she knows that everythings she got
Is all she's got to lose
There's a dream right behind these eyes
And she finds a reason to be strong with every tear she dries
Being hard to fight the way things are
So she leaves the world behind
When the sound of doubts turned up so loud
She turns the music up inside

And this girl's seen a lot of pain
But this girl's gonna smile again
She knows that a flower grows everytime it rains
And this girl's got a lot of dreams
She knows that tomorrow ain't what it seems
She might not solve a mystery tonight
But this girl's gonna be alright

She knows it's so much she's never seen
But time will allow her to find out what it means

And this girl's seen a lot of pain
But this girl's gonna smile again
She knows that a flower grows everytime it rains
And this girl's got a lot of dreams
She knows that tomorrow ain't what it seems
She might not solve a mystery tonight
But this girl's gonna be alright

Alright, alright
But this girl's gonna be alright
She's gonna be alright, alright
But this girl's gonna be alright
This song reminds me of someone I know very well... The story about the persona is very direct. The meaning of the song is obvious. The story is about a girl who have been troubled. Despite being troubled, she see things positively... even with her troubles, she still dream for brighter days. Yet, she is confident that everything will end up okay.

The person I know happens to be lying within the pits of darkness. She cried and she felt like there was nothing left for her. She was lied to. It seems like there was never-ending problems in her life. At first, she felt like the world was closing in on her. She was betrayed by the person she trusted with her life with.

Now, even with such past mistakes and pain, she thinks that there is more to life. She moved on. Although when there is a stormy day, there will be the sun shining brightly for her. She knew there is a future waiting for her. She needs to start anew. She is determine to start a new life. She may have seen endless thunderstorms but... at the end of the day, she knows, she will win the battle. She will overcome the pain she had endured. She might have been emotionally abused... she knows, somehow, someday, everything will be better for her.

Heck.

That girl is me...