Monday, August 25, 2008

A Story Is Told...

I was listening to V.E and Quadrose's version of All Cried Out which was originally by Allure feat 112... Enjoy this song called, Kerana Cintamu.

What seems to be the problem here? Well, I would think that the guy broke her heart. The same bloody way M broke mine.

Last Minute Realization is my FAVORITE WORST CASE SCENARIO BECAUSE...

It makes us "prey" feel stronger than the "predator".

How?

Simple. Let me give you a scenario.

Matt and Shannon have been together for a year and a half... Wherever Shannon went, Matt was there and vice versa. She was in love with him. She was all there for him. She was loyal to him and she didn't look at another guy but him. She adored him.

Until one day, he became close to people who were not worth being close to. He changed. He changed and it hurt her. He had other girls in his arms, slept at the other girl's place. It killed her. She endured. She tolerated the pain and ignored the instigation of those around her. He abused her. Emotionally and physically. She went to the extremes and attempted suicide. She changed. She cried most of the time. She was treated harshly by the girl who stood in her place. The girl who cut her line. He was NEVER there for her since. And, as time went by, Shannon begged Matt to change until one day (during their 3rd year together), she knew that too many chances were given and she had to give up on him. She had enough of tears. She had the strength to go on now, since she was almost used to being left alone. She didn't love him anymore. She lost hope in him. She wanted to be free. She made herself believe that she was single... they had broken up.

Then, suddenly, he reappeared asking her to come back. Yet, she made up her mind. She will not go back to him. She didn't want to beat herself up just for someone who didn't appreciate her. She was already free from her misery. She resolute to stop crying because her tears wasn't worth it for him...


So, the moral of the story is, don't ill-treat your girl especially if she is so in love with you... if she loves you... don't take her for granted. Don't ever under or overestimate her. She might eventually give up on you. She may be patient but keep in mind, even patience have limitations... don't ever cheat her heart... you will only kill her and when she turn your back on you, don't just realise only then... don't just realise that she is the one when it is too late.

Damn, tears are welling in my eyes.

I am happy because I managed to set myself free from making more mistakes. I managed to build some strength to move on. I proved that I did become stronger. Yet, when I think about it... if wasn't for my Saviour, I won't be where I am now. So all thanks to him :)

I am feeling happy. I am smiling but there are tears in my eyes. Why? I pity M. I had enough of people telling me that they pity me, they should PITY him. I was loyal. I was head over heels for him and yet, he lost me. It was his loss. Not mine...

Even with a bad experience, even if I do fall in love again or get into a relationship again, I won't hurt my significant other the way M hurt me. It is not fair. Who wants to be hurt? I certainly don't want to feel so much pain... after enduring for 3 years... seriously.