Sunday, August 31, 2008

Clicking and my FaceDouble

Yesterday, Till (Kak Yong's German brother) arrived Kuching. He would be here till he feels like he wants to go back! So, we went out yesterday night.

Till and I clicked. I didn't think I would click with him. I recalled that German girl earlier this year. I tried to talk to her but nothing seem to happen. She didn't click with me but with this Orang Melayu Clorox (or so we call him) we clicked immediately.

He talks alot and about anything.

Okay, how is he an Orang Melayu Clorox? What happened last night when we were sitting at Little Lebanon. And Adeeb asked him, "Till why won't you eat?" And Till was all blur. Then someone asked, "Why won't you eat the fries?"

And what Till say? That boy! "Why didn't you just say MAKAN?"

I swear that boy is more Malaysian than German! Haha!

Hehe! I am being conceited now. Hehe! I don't think I want to say anything else. I love this application in Facebook! Haha! :P

Will blog later. My brain is still snoozing despite the sleep I had today! :D