I did a search on David Caputo, the guy who sang with Sharon den Adel (Within Temptation) for What Have You Done and this is what I found and fell in love with :)
"I am"
I am hidden like love and the heart.
I am silent In the time of silence.
I am a fish In the dustless moon.
I am the sake of blood lappin blood devouring.
I am the image In which she has made.
I am ridding this world of the trouble.
I am every dawn out of love like the sun.
I am happy because of this unseen journey.
I am the mirror of every dream and every scent.
I am the presence of ‘she’ who knows all the secrets.
I am the eyes from your face I would never remove.
I am the soul of the soul we come shoulder to shoulder.
I am glad cause thorns grow from me.
I am like the wine I have brought you as a present.
I am your banquet, I go round for whatever (thing) you are thinking.
I am this very Instant from yourself.
I am without a tongue In everlasting fortune.
I am burning with sweetness for I have no need for this world.
I am Intoxicated for I have beheaded the helpless one.
I am your honey you are my eye and tongue.
I am day and night, for I have no knowledge of dawn.
© 2008 keith caputo
The dude is a poet! It is a beautiful poem. Although, his music can't seem to enter my mind. Haha! But I love Keith's voice in What Have You Done. With a voice like his, he should since more rock music!
Hehe, I am back loving this next song.. I Don't Love You by My Chemical Romance.
Well when you go
Don't ever think I'll make you try to stay
And maybe when you get back
I'll be off to find another way
When after all this time that you still owe
You're still, a good-for-nothing I don't know
So take your gloves and get out
Better get out
While you can
When you go
Would you even turn to say
"I don't love you
Like I did
Yesterday"
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
But baby when they knock you
Down and out
Is where you oughta stay
And after all the blood that you still owe
Another dollar's just another blow
So fix your eyes and get up
Better get up
While you can
Whoa, whooa
When you go
Would you even turn to say
"I don't love you
Like I did
Yesterday"
Well come on, come on
When you go
Would you have the guts to say
"I don't love you
Like I loved you
Yesterday"
I don't love you
Like I loved you
Yesterday
I don't love you
Like I loved you
Yesterday
That is my message to M. Really. Enough pain and agony in my life. ENOUGH.