Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Criteria? Go Figure ;)

Hi, I am Jaja. (d'oh!)

I want someone who will appreciate me and will love me unconditionally and who cares for me and what I think about everything. Someone I can share my thoughts with. Someone I can share my life with. Someone I who can make me laugh when I am sad.

Read below to know more of what kind of guy I would LOVE to have in my life.


*nods* I want most of that in a guy. *grins*

How did I come across this? Well, I was cleaning up my laptop hard disk and my external hard disk. I want someone in my life who won't make me feel vulnerable. He will be the person who will put me up onto a pedestal to make me feel confident with myself. *sighs*

I need to sleep. I need more rest. I may be bound to wake up at 7 something in the morning now but at least I have enough sleep :) and rest.

If not. I'd get all cranky. Seriously.