I enjoy writing. I also enjoy photography. What is the difference between the two? Well, when you write a thousand words, you are forming ONE PICTURE but with ONE PICTURE you are looking at a thousand words. That is the beauty of putting the two together.
There is something to ponder about. There are some people who says that (in photography) you need expensive equipment to produce wonderful looking pictures. So, do we need to get a RM1,000 pen to write good poems or stories? Or an expensive LAPTOP for that matter to write. Let alone, to edit pictures!
For crying out loud, I edit my pictures using Photoshop CS3 and on my XP. I don't need to use an iMac. Or Photomatix!
So, let's ponder, is it necessary for us to get expensive equipment so that we can produce something that is said to be awesome? I use my cameraphone most of the time to take pictures lately because I find it convenient for me. Then, I use whatever paper or pen or pencil to write whatever poem there is in my head.
So? I still have people commenting my pictures, praising. Reading my works, praising. And to think I am using the most simplest of things. I write down on a piece of paper then type it down. I use my cameraphone then transfer pictures into my laptop. What is there to say? Who said we need EXPENSIVE equipment to produce nice stuff?
It is all in the mind and in the eyes. It is all about creativity. Not the equipment...
I typed that down all due to boredom. Since I am kinda suffering from a WRITER'S BLOCK! Sick and sad, huh? To think I have a storyboard to write out. Argh!
There is something to ponder about. There are some people who says that (in photography) you need expensive equipment to produce wonderful looking pictures. So, do we need to get a RM1,000 pen to write good poems or stories? Or an expensive LAPTOP for that matter to write. Let alone, to edit pictures!
For crying out loud, I edit my pictures using Photoshop CS3 and on my XP. I don't need to use an iMac. Or Photomatix!
So, let's ponder, is it necessary for us to get expensive equipment so that we can produce something that is said to be awesome? I use my cameraphone most of the time to take pictures lately because I find it convenient for me. Then, I use whatever paper or pen or pencil to write whatever poem there is in my head.
So? I still have people commenting my pictures, praising. Reading my works, praising. And to think I am using the most simplest of things. I write down on a piece of paper then type it down. I use my cameraphone then transfer pictures into my laptop. What is there to say? Who said we need EXPENSIVE equipment to produce nice stuff?
It is all in the mind and in the eyes. It is all about creativity. Not the equipment...
I typed that down all due to boredom. Since I am kinda suffering from a WRITER'S BLOCK! Sick and sad, huh? To think I have a storyboard to write out. Argh!