Sunday, August 31, 2008

It's the Fear

Honestly, I admit. Gracefully but shamefully.

I fell in love... with someone, whom may not see me as his type or whatever but the thing is I feel this sudden rush of nauseous feeling when I think about it.

I wish I could tell that person how I feel for him but I don't want to lose him as a friend.

It's the fear. What to do? Let it be now.

I also don't want him to think that I broke up with M because of him. That is not the reason. I needed to break free. Many people can tell him that they tried persuading me to leave M but... it was me being all optimistic. Stupid me.

Owh well. I lost my mood. The groove to be in a good mood. I lost it. How? Just by thinking about all this...