Thursday, August 28, 2008

Outburst

When people say that outburst of emotions can make a person sick. I didn't believe. I believe it now. It happens and don't underestimate it. I didn't want to believe it. But then...

It happened.

Yesterday. A mixture of all positive emotions blended in one soul. I was so happy, so excited... But when it was bedtime, after a midnight cold shower, I woke up the next day feeling weak and tired.

Today. A total different mixture of feelings and emotions are blended into me. Most of the time I felt feverish. In one morning, I walked into TWO chairs. While driving, I knew my mind was sweeping off and as dangerous as this sounds, I kept on encroaching into other people's lane!

My brain is on snooze. As I type this now, my eyes are still heavy. Damn. You can fry an egg on my forehead... my chest hurts... and if I eat wrongly, I would end up vomitting everything out.

I. DO. NOT. WANT. TO. GO. TO. THE. DOCTOR! I will be okay. I think. By tomorrow.

The weather in Kuching? Almost like my mood. Can you believe it? When the thunder rolled, I actually jumped. That shows how jumpy I am. Normally when I see lightning, I know there is bound to be thunder but today, I jumped when the thunder rolled, TWICE.

That shows how blur I was today. My brain is on snooze button. So, possibilities of being sickly? Very high. Right now, I am prone to be all blurry and cranky. Not much in the mood to go out anywhere though. But, there are responsibilities to be done. I have no choice. A duty as an elder sister. *chuckles weakly*

Me eyes are still 'eavy! (with Irish accents)