Saturday, February 6, 2010

After Midnight Ramblings

We've got a Creative Thinking 'assignment'.

That is to make a name tag. Here is mine.


Sorry, will be unveiled on Thursday. Haha. Basic idea on what I did with mine. I am still debating with myself, to colour manually or via Photoshop...

OR, will I continue using this design I made (thanks to a certain artist, whom I love so much!) or do it by hand?

I need to dig up some stuff from my hard disk to get my original stuff from before. My Photoshop skills got kinda rusty, which suck. Haha! And I am still looking for those pictures where Mat Sap and I shot at the Whiteroom.

I miss the Whiteroom! When I get back to Kuching, I think, I will pay Mat Sap a visit! And I hope Bob won't be going to that stupid (GROUP NAME)'s Picnic.

I think it is USELESS they organise such events on Chinese New Year. They don't have Chinese friends to visit? -_-" Jee, UNLIKE THEM, we have Chinese friends who are better friends than THEM to visit. Akim hates them to the max and I don't like their selfishness and the DIRTY POLITICS they play as a TEAM. Hello! You are supposed to be a team. You are supposed to WORK together NOT backstab each other!

Moving on with something more important or relevant to blog about besides THAT SELFISH group.

More importantly, I hope Juliana and I will go karaoke at Embassy during her off days. I want to rerecord our BOYZONE sessions :) and a few other songs dedicated to Serena.

AND, my date with my lesbian lover, Della. Haha. (NOTE: I am not really a lesbian... we are just wacky that way!) OIY! We are going to Poh Kwong Park to have my FISHBALL TANGHOON SOUP WITH RIBENA!

AND, SERENA, when you go to KL, PLEASE let me know! Haha. Damn, I miss you!

Wow, it is late. I think I should stop here now. I am getting very sleepy. But the sickening part is, when I hit the bed, I end up not being able to sleep! -_-"