Friday, February 12, 2010

Just For Laughs!


I LOVE SIMON'S CAT! :D (damn, I can't resize the video!) :(

HUH! Athena went out with my parents! That girl is the luckiest baby in the world. Spoiled, pampered by her grandparents. Loved, adored (and worshipped) by her aunties.

This morning, she argued with my Mum about me being in my room. Haha. My Mum told her to knock on my door but she pointed at my door and shook her head as if to say, "No, Gwandma, Bu Jaja is not in there!" So, I got up and opened my door and she looked at me, shock then gave me the CUTEST smile ever! She ran into my room and looked around. Then looked at me again and smiled. After that, she went downstairs with my Mum. When I got downstairs, I saw her running around and she ran towards me and asked me to carry her and then she put her cheeks against mine.

Then, in the afternoon, I went to send Nuril and her to school, she was asleep. Normally, she gets a bit cranky but she saw me and she smiled. Her smile really melts my heart. I can't drive properly because of her. She is sooo adorable.

In the evening, we ended up camwhoring via my Mac! xD It was insane. It was cute, too! Nuril might kill me for posting it. IT IS ALL ON FACEBOOK. Will try to post as many as possible here. I think. Haha! SORRY ya :P

Okay, okay, CLICK HERE then. My Pro Flickr account expired and I couldn't be bothered to renew it. So, I resorted to Photobucket. Easy to upload, too, though.

I got to go now. Seriously.