Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Brainless At Its Best

I have a lot of controversial questions to ask but I don't dare say it out loud because our people are best at being brainless.

The biggest sore to my eyes are Facebook groups like "I Hate Israel"... Seriously. The people who join those group are the people who claims to be anti-racist. Why hate the country as a whole when they are some Israelis who are Muslims? Stupid heads!

Yes, idiots, there are MUSLIMS IN ISRAEL. Don't forget that and SOME of our prophet Muhammad's incidents happened in Israel. So, by saying you HATE ISRAEL (as a whole) means you hate the incident that happened to your beloved prophet?

The incident where the rock followed him to the 7 layers of heaven?

It was in Israel.

So, before you join a group of hate, think twice.

Jeeezzz... It affects me bad because I have Jewish cousins-in-law who married my cousins from Norway.

Not going to go any further. Too many SQUARE HEADS in CyberSpace!