Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Black Head Dog

I hate that dog. I like animals but that black head dog ought to be killed! Why do I hate that dog so much? Well, there was once, I saw that stupid dog attempting to bite an old woman who was walking by the house and chase a guy on a bicycle.

Imagine, what would that dog do if the bloody thing sees a kid, within the little kid's own house compound and that bloody dog "TRESPASS" into people's house?

Understand why I hate that dog?

Today, the fucking dog (which was actually a bitch) came into the house compound and I was about to go out. I leaned on my horn to chase the damn bitch out. The stupid dog still behave as if she owned the area and dilly dally in front of me, I was driving a 1600 CC car and I ramped on my accelerator and nearly hit the dog. She had to run away in fright.

If you ask me, that dog deserve to be scared like that for scaring people who walk or cycle by the house it came from. If only that dog doesn't have a damn collar, I would have called the pound to pick the bitch up.

It all comes back to Bambi (Della's dog)... I LOVE that dog. That is a GOOD DOG. Though she looks more foxy than doggy :P Bambi is actually a friendly dog to anyone whom she recognised the scent of like the neighbour AND to people like me who don't ALWAYS go to Della's place to hang out. UNLIKE THAT STUPID BLACK HEAD DOG. Even the neighbour, that stupid dog bark and growl at!

Jee... Really spoilt the mood today!