
FREDDIE MERCURY.
Not Brian May. I am not very interested in Brian May as talented as he is but I am more interested in Freddie Mercury!
Freddie Mercury is one of the most talented performer who ever lived. He died a legend. Even if he had died of AIDS due to his homosexuality in 1992 but this man is just awesome!
His songs, I could relate to many of the songs he's written. Freddie Mercury is just unbelievable. He's got the voice and the talent. I don't even know what else I could say about him.
If I could mean him, I would love to just shake his hands and thank him for the music.
If given the chance to go to England, I would love to go to Madam Tussauds and look for his wax figure and take a picture with him, IF they have, which I think they should because Queen was a big thing in the UK. I've got pictures with the Beatles, David Bowie (squees!), Frank Sinatra and a few more other people when I was at the Madam Tussauds in New York, which I LOVED!
OH MY GOD! GERRARD HAS HIS OWN FIGURE IN MADAM TUSSAUDS! CLICK HERE! And Nuril will murder me for this, CLICK HERE. HAHAHAHA!!
Got to go now, eyes are getting incredibly heavy and my brain is lagging!