Home in Mont Kiara. Contented. Looking forward to tomorrow. I video called Athena and was she SHOCKED to see me with my parents who arrived from London!
Oh, which reminds me. I ENVY MY DAD :( I would LOVE to go to Ireland someday and my Dad went to Belfast. Eh, wait. BELFAST IS THE CAPITAL FOR NORTHERN IRELAND... So means, YEY!!! HE DIDN'T GO TO IRELAND IRELAND!! YIPPIEEE!!!
Since I was 12, I've always wanted to go to Ireland and Scotland. I don't know what was my reason back then but now that I am older, I had always have this thing for HISTORY and SCENERY. So, go figure.
And I am making full use of the Streamyx here before I go home to only use SUCKY Streamyx. Back in Kuching, Streamyx SUCKS big time. TRUST ME! And enjoying the air con in my room.
Most importantly, my Dad suggested to me to stay on with IACT until I can apply for a Degree and continue on with my Masters. Honestly, I wish I could just continue my studies in New York. Since I know that place a bit too well despite being there TWICE in my life. It is NOT easy to get lost in New York. SERIOUSLY. I am taking back all the time I wasted years ago. Because of one bastard.
*sighs* I seriously hope I could get that far.
I will blog more later. Or tomorrow for that matter. Right now, I want to appreciate the air con and the ability to download using RAPIDSHARE and MEGAUPLOAD. Woot!