I love musicals. Really, I do. They are not guilty pleasures like SOME other things but they are well known facts that I LOVE musicals. Sharing some selections here.
Johnny Depp actually sang in the movie! xD The REAL Sweeney Todd is an old tard! Not a hot old man like JOHNNY DEPP! :P
Something else new like We Will Rock You.
Will put in more. Enjoy yourself, right :)
From Avenue Q - listen to this one, it is HILARIOUS.
I wish I could go watch We Will Rock You and American Idiot. So far I've seen The Phantom of the Opera (in New York, yo!), Beauty and the Beast, Cats, Mamma Mia!... I want to watch Les Miserables, The Lion King, Wicked, Hairspray... *sighs*
I don't know HOW many times have I bitched and whine about musicals! I've seen The Phantom of the Opera ON BROADWAY and I am still NOT satisfied :(