I hate to condemn my own relatives but honestly, I am so disappointed at my cousins! This year's Reunion Dinner isn't very family friendly. I know there were only the two of them but still, we are your relatives, at least behave like we are. One of them were hiding in her room the whole time, while the other was chatting on MSN all the time. Your friends, don't they have their own reunion dinner?
Thanks ya, for BURSTING MY BUBBLES about tonight's reunion dinner. I was looking forward to it but when I think about it, this year, REUNION DINNER SUCKS. The only good thing about it all is the food.
At Chinese New Year a reunion dinner is held on New Year's Eve where family members get together to celebrate. (via Wikipedia) There was NO celebration at all. NORMALLY, we cousins would just sit around, talk about everything and anything and have fun. This year, it was BORING, we resorted to CJ7 and thank God, Athena.
At Chinese New Year a reunion dinner is held on New Year's Eve where family members get together to celebrate. (via Wikipedia) There was NO celebration at all. NORMALLY, we cousins would just sit around, talk about everything and anything and have fun. This year, it was BORING, we resorted to CJ7 and thank God, Athena.
If you are not happy to celebrate Reunion Dinners with your family, just leave the house then. I am disappointed in my cousins, as much as I love them! As much hassle as it is, it would have been better at our house. Even with me being such an ONLINE JUNKIE, where family dinners are concerned, I can IGNORE my Internet - using my phone to update once in a while.
I don't know what to say anymore. It's really disappointing. I knew one thing, even Aunty Mimi didn't look too happy about it. I am so sorry to say this but my cousins should learn to respect their elders a little more.
If that is your idea of a reunion dinner, forget it!