Yesterday, my classmates and I went to Red Box at The Curve (it is waaaaay more expensive than any of the k-boxes at home in Kuching, to think Embassy has a branch in Ipoh, Embassy is waayy cheaper..) and I was thinking MADLY of Juliana.
One moment, please.
NOTE TO JUL: AKU RINDU KAU, TAUK SIK? CDAK KOKE LAGU CELINE DION, MY HEART WILL GO ON, NANG KAU AJAK LAM PALAK AKU!! SIK SABAR AKU MOK BALIT KUCHING AND WE NAIL BOYZONE AND CELINE DION SONGS! Plus, TUTS MY BARREH and KEN LEE! We must head to Embassy. I think I prefer Embassy rather than any other places. Not saying that Enter K ya sik best or Pop Wave for that matter, tapi Embassy best gik with the FREE HOUR and all and the parking space being RM2 despite on how long you are at Spring. I am sorry but I am so going to upload our No Matter What session with Serena. That video makes me feel emo despite my GUILTY PLEASURE and all! :D Tapi songs selection (ENGLISH SONGS) are better in Red Box than anywhere else in Kuching. Egh, we should try K-11! Akim and I went the other day to survey but sik masok lah because time ya mek duak tengah pokai gila babi. Haha! So, we should try when I get home to Kuching. You've got TWO WEEKS to date me :)
Okay, back. Had to ramble a bit to Juliana since she is ALWAYS my karaoke partner.

I was watching the video of the three of us (Jul, Serena and I) when we were at Embassy, The Spring singing No Matter What by Boyzone. I love that song. I don't give a damn if people criticize Boyzone just because of Steo being GAY. The thing remains that because of Boyzone, I found two friends who ended up being my BEST FRIENDS.
Serena and I were friends since we were in St. Thomas Kindergarten in 1989 (yes, seeing those figures make me feel VERY old) but we weren't close until about 10 years later. BECAUSE OF BOYZONE. Not going too in depth with the story.
Juliana and I became friends in 1998 during the basketball club... We were talking about something and we became close. She was crazy about Take That back then and I was already crazy over Boyzone!
Back in the late 90s, boybands were the IN thing and I still think BOYBANDS are still good to listen to.
Oh, here is a video I edited of the three of us doing No Matter What :)
Hope you enjoyed it. That is what we do in Kuching. That is EMBASSY at the Spring. If the quality isn't that good, well, it is because I just uploaded the video up into my blog.
Hehe, yes, this is a video dedicated to Stephen Gately (1976 - 2009)
May his soul R.I.P.