Mamma Mia!

I watched the musical first before I actually watched the movie. I loved the broadway and I knew I would love the movie. Actually, I did. I really love the way it was written.
It is my feel good movie because I am always caught singing along and laughing away when I am watching Mamma Mia!
I've watched many other MUSICALS (broadway or film) but as much as I love them all none is as fun as Mamma Mia! and The Producers, too :) I LOVE THE PRODUCERS!
That is a song from the movie. Trust me, it is VERY funny. When I first watched this movie, I laughed my head off most of the time.
Hence, making The Producers my other feel good movie! XD
LIST OF MUSICALS I NEED TO FIND ON DVD:-
- Grease (had always loved this movie since I was a kid)
- Hairspray
- The Producer
- Sweeney Todd
- Crybaby (JOHNNY DEPP IS SO CUTE IN THIS MOVIE!)
I think, that is on my list so far because I have The Phantom of the Opera, Mamma Mia! and Cats... I will add more if I need to.
Talking about movies, I want to watch Painted Skin, again!
I finally watched Sherlock Holmes. I enjoyed it. It was funny that is if you understand DRY JOKES and to those who loved the ORIGINAL Sherlock Holmes would think that he is a joke. Well, as much as I liked the original Sherlock Holmes, I enjoyed this one :) A little twisted and ALIVE.
Will blog more later. Hehe.