Friday, February 12, 2010

Mission : Home - Accomplished

I am home. I am happy to be home. My bed. My room. THE AIR CON! But Streamyx decided to be a bitch. So, I am using my Broadband :(

Here is what happened when we were in the Golden Lounge at the KLIA. I had to Skype with the niece and the sisters :)




Hehehe. Naughty, eh? Notice there are blurry images on the pictures? Well, that is for PRIVACY reasons.

I had to draft blog post on the plane because... I just had to be a bitch as I was annoyed at someone. No. Some people.

Written on the plane, 15 minutes before landing.

"I can’t get my ass online. So, I am “blogging” without getting online. Sad life, eh? INTERESTING SHIT happens when I am offline.

Fucking hell, I thought it would delay tonight. I was about to get pissed off. Thank God, it didn’t because I just want to go home! I may had loved it in KL but then my heart is always set at home, where my naughty little niece is.

Anyway, the standard of English used by Malaysians is … down the drain. They suck. (I am not one of those retards who would say, “They IS sucks!” Fuck the what? I hate to see how certain people try to use the word SUCKS. THERE IS NO “IS” BEFORE SUCKS. I see it a lot on Facebook, LOVE IS SUCKS. I am like fuck the what? Hah! If you don’t fucking know how to use the fucking phrase. Simple. DO NOT BOTHER. When they are being corrected, they either DELETE your comment or they don’t even learn from it.

I was listening to the Head Stewardess making her announcement and I was like, WHAT?? Because she said, “… tighten your STRIPE…” Hello? Last I checked, it was STRAP NOT STRIPE. Stripe is on a tiger. Or the fact that a stewardess ask, “Would you like a drinkS?” Don’t tell me MAS is like Air Asia, they take any Tom, Dick and Harry to be a part of their crew. TRAINING DULU LAH! Haiya. I am annoyed. I am using Bahasa Melayu (and with my Malay dialect in my post.) Don’t end up like Siti Nurhaliza, as much as I kinda like her music.

“What is your favourite part of your body?” she was asked.
“My NIPPLE.” She replied.

When I heard about it, I was like, WHAT THE HELL? HER FUCKIN’ NIPPLE? What she meant was, her DIMPLE. Come on, our Malaysians should learn to speak better English.

Considering I had this remark which still kills my happiness engraved into my fucking brain, “Mun kau nunggah mak kitak Mummy, sik masok syurga kau ngan mak kau kelak…” Who made you God, bitch? That was the thing I had in my brain the whole time those words were spat at my face, LITERALLY. Oh, newsflash, I am already on the highway to Hell because I admit, I consume alcohol when I am not supposed to. At least, I am not a buttfaced hypocrite who PRETENDS to pray 5 times a day and go around talking LOUDLY about people’s private parts! All those years I was close to that particular family, my life was Hell. I was mocked for speaking English. I was laughed at for my tongue. Yes, I can’t say anything with the letter “R” properly. I sound WEIRD, to them. Idiots. Laugh all you can. I shall CURSE you, if you were to encounter a Caucasian, you won’t be able to communicate. AT ALL.

When it comes to the English language, I am somewhat particular because nobody in their bloody right mind would want their language battered badly. I love the Chinese language, whether it is Hokkien or Mandarin or Cantonese. I LOVE Chinese. Unfortunately, I can’t read or write Chinese. I can use certain words or phrases and identify some characters but I wished I could. Look, if you are not sure about a sentence, at least, ASK someone who might know. In my Facebook, I know someone who tries to type his/her statuses in English but ending up sounding ridiculous. Half the time, I do not understand what he/she is trying to say. It is like trying to understand Donald Duck when he is annoyed or angry. He/she did tell me to help him/her improve his/her English but when I do, that person ends up feeling offended. Yellow! You are the one who required my help and yet you are the one feeling offended? Oh. God, have mercy on me.

I am not trying to sound like a judgmental bitch but I love languages, I try NOT to batter them. When I am not sure of a certain word or phrase, I ask. No harm asking. What is more embarrassing is battering a language than asking if it is right or wrong.

Another fine EXAMPLE of battered usage of English besides the whole LOVE IS SUCKS crap; singular and plural usage… Oh. My. God. You CANNOT count water, so do not say “WATERS to drink”. Like the “would you like a DRINKS”..

Anyway, enough bitching and whining about English. I got other things in my mind.

I admit, I miss my little space in Petaling Jaya already and the silly fish. Two weeks at home will be the best thing to happen to me this month. Then it is back to ‘no more miniature banshee.’

* ATHENA *

Yes, her. She is a miniature banshee but I absolutely adore that girl. When we were waiting to board the plane back home, I was on Skype with my sisters and Athena. Imagine the noise we made at that little corner in the Golden Lounge. Haha. I never not make any noise when I am Skype-ing with my sisters. I ALWAYS have fun when I do.

Anyway, I promised my coursemates I’d blog often when in Kuching. Thus, the camera MUST be in hand. At all times.

Syafiq was the one who told me during Mass Communication tutorials that I was homesick. Yes, Syafiq. I am homesick. Hence, me being the most excited to go off for our Chinese New Year break. I had been at it for the past 2 weeks.. it got worse starting last week. “I am going home!” was the phrase often heard coming out from my mouth besides, "SHARPIE!" -- in case you didn't know, I am OBSESSED with pens and pencils. The colourful one, that is :)

So guys, I promise, there will be pictures and blog entries. That is if my Siputmyx doesn’t screw up. Celcom Broadband in Kuching? Suck. They SUCK big time. I had friends who attempt to throw their modems out of the window. It’s cute but when I had experience it myself, padan muka, I felt the same. Haha!

Oh. Juliana and I plan to go to Embassy and I to get the member’s card. I am willing to go to IPOH, okay? Embassy is cheap. The selection of songs rocks. I always enjoy going to Embassy. Jul and I will be jumping like crazy. Which reminds me of Juliana! Haha. I got that girl hooked onto Glee! I feel awesome! HAHA! Why? I’ve made many friends GLEE JUNKIES. Glee is awesome if you love musicals and high school. Glee is almost like High School Musical EXCEPT the approach is mature. Issues like teen pregnancy, guys wanting to get into girls’ pants. All those stuff.

I love the name of my blog, it is so me. Haha. I am random. I write about many things. RANDOM THINGS. I jump from one topic to another. No wonder, I hated the thought of being a lawyer. I am not the LAW ABIDING type. No, no… Not me. I am not all that bad but I am not all that good either. Just being random and I thank God I’ve got best friends like Jul and Serena.

“A good friend will bail you out of jail… but your best friend will stick his ass in there with you saying, ‘That was fun! Let’s do it again!’”

Jul and Serena are to that extend with me. I love them to bits. They are the only ones I know who seem to be able to keep up with my pace and moodswings. Or the fact when Steo died last year, they both called me up and asked if I was okay. I love them for that.

Not only that, I now have good friends in college. I need not to mention their names as I mention about them. All the time lately.

Doesn’t mean I have new friends, I forget the old. I am NOT that kind of person. In fact, I hate people like that. Just because they have new friends, they ditch their old ones. Maybe that is why Jul and Serena remain the longest friends I’ve got. They’ve never left my side. Even when Serena left for Brunei in 1999, we remained best friends. We were not bothered with the distance although we were separated. Now, THAT is a friend worth keeping and calling your BFF. Same thing with Juliana, except we didn’t move out of the city or country. We lost contact but eventually got back together again. Ever since, I considered the Internet a blessing. Haha. Honestly, before that, I thought the Internet was just a curse with all those paedophiles lurking online, perverts and desperate pimps (and whores).

Up to this day, I hate MIRC. Haha. Too many paedophiles and perverts. They are sick. Mentally. I wish I could kill them all. They are a threat to the society. Yet, some people can still be desperate to gain trust in them. Oh my God. I still have friends who use MIRC and being the cynical bitch I can be, I asked, “Will you ever grow up? MIRC are for KIDS and paedophiles and perverts.” The answer was, “I just park my nick and who knows I could find a desperate chick.” I gave up and some of them were OLDER than me. Already approaching their 30s. Jee. Desperate much.

I am supposed to be excited about going home. Indeed, I am but I am annoyed at certain people who seem not to understand the meaning of consideration. Don’t get me started. I might cause havoc. I will blog it all out when I get home. That is IF I remember anything that had gotten me to get annoyed.

Apuh, bahasa aku dah kelam kabut. Hmm. I wish I could go online or just play around with my Photoshop… but despite being MOUSELESS, I feel useless. Mouse with no balls. I still love that phrase. I had a friend, who called an OPTICAL MOUSE the MOUSE WITH NO BALLS! When I think about it, I had many funny encounters and experiences. Maybe that is the reason why I can get annoyingly optimistic. Really. I tend to get overly optimistic, it annoys me. A lot. At the end of the day, I get angry because the thing I was having good feelings for, doesn’t work out.

I am going to switch off my Mac in about 10 minutes. I am ‘blogging’ via my Microsoft Words. Hehe. I am sad. I can’t leave without the Internet now. Since I discovered YouTube years ago, I got hooked. Now, I go online only to watch videos on YouTube and other stuff like update my blog, check my Facebook, Skype with my sisters and all those other good stuff.

I am so tempted to open my MOVIES folder and watch some Chinese movies. Haha. I finally got Dragon Tiger Gate. Haha. WITH SUBTITLES. Hm. Maybe I should stop. The plane is already descending. I can feel the pressure because my ears are getting muffled despite all the yawning.

Hope Nuril goes to the airport. Seriously. And hope I can sleep early tonight. Earlier than usual that is. We only arrive at 12.05 am… I have been going to sleep at 3 am everyday since last week. Excited-much! xD

Okay now, I got to pack my laptop. I need a bigger bag. My bag is with my parents... *sighs* More later. I promise.

PS: Jane, Jeen… keep me updated. Love you guys!

Yeah, as I turned off my Mac, there was an announcement saying that we were about to land! I was happy. In the back of my mind, "I AM HOME!"

I think I should stop now. Getting sleepy. My bed summons. HAHA! Nice~ :D

GOod NigHt! :D