Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Gullible Money Faced Fools!

I was brought up to believe that money is always hard to get. You need to WORK HARD to get money.

Now, they have stupid schemes like get RM100 every time you log onto your Facebook. Those people who actually believe in such thing are STUPID.

THERE

IS

NO

SUCH

THING

AS

FREE

MONEY

OR

EASY

MONEY!

Jee! The catch is you need to pay a certain amount of money to get more money. At the end of the day, you will only realise it is just a scam! At the end of the day, you will be getting no one else's money but your own or stealing other people's money.

Don't these people watch the news? Easy money schemes like this still exist to fool people. Jee. I know money is important but then why can't people accept the fact that there is no such thing as easy money?

God... Someday, I hope reality will SLAP them in their faces.