My first miserable post this year? Probably. I am feeling miserable. It started raining when I was walking to that damn mamak stall (who changes their price EVERY FUCKING TIME I fucking go there!)
Today what made matters worse, I was walking in the rain so I arrived there cold, miserable and wet.. I went there and said, "Boleh saya beli lauk saja?" And as he was about to give me the plastic, I said, "Boleh beli kari RM2 saja?" And he looked at me as if I was joking! "RM2 saja kah?" Being already tired, miserable and fucking wet, I sighed. He finally gave in and poured in the curry for me.
I didn't smile until I gave him the money. The cute part about it all, when he looked at me in such a state, he looked like as if he gave me RM4 worth of curry!
As I walked back home to the apartment, the rain was cold. The homesick feeling came. I felt like I miss home more than I claim to enjoy myself here. I don't hate this place but I just hate the situation I am in. I am so far away from varieties. Being a Muslim, it is hard for me to buy food from the places around here because EVERYTHING (except that stupid cut throat Mamak) contains pork. If they have vegetarians ONLY, I won't mind too much or fishball or seafood. The places with no pork or lard, are so damn expensive!
Maybe, this experience had taught me to love my family more. It brought us closer. I miss home. I admit. I seriously do.
I will blog about home later. Right now. I am feeling like, there will be an emotional breakdown if I continue any longer.