Saturday, February 20, 2010

Facebookers VS Puteri Athena Maimunah

Everyday, there is someone (either OLDER than me or younger than me) venting their anger on someone via Facebook status. PEOPLE like them are the cause of controversies. They don't realise that they are pouring more kerosene onto their own fire.

About time I rant this out. How ironic. I am currently, not practising what I am preaching but I am just in the mood to voice out a thought!

The sickening part is, they often come to me for advise and when I do give them advise, they IGNORE me completely. In the past, I had my emotions KILL me. I am NOT going to let that happen again! So, when I share my life experience, SOME SMART DUMB ASS ignores me completely and then do the worse. They vent more and more on their Facebook statuses. If you are NOT happy with a certain someone, just shut the fuck up and then just delete that person off your Facebook instead of PROVOKING more anger..

There is this one girl, my God. She thinks she is so strong. All talk. All brag. She even TAGGED the person she got angry with on her status. HELLO? HOW WOULD YOU FEEL WHEN SOMEONE HUMILIATE YOU THE WAY YOU HUMILIATE THEM? I commented on her status and even wrote on her wall saying, "Just ignore that girl. Or, just delete her off your Facebook. Silence does not mean defeat." but NO.... she DELETES my comments. Are you just as lowly as that girl? She keep on making statements about that girl calling the other girl a bitch and so forth. Your actions make your look like a bitch as well. You think you are perfect. And it even went to the extend on sharing links of the other girl's picture with spiteful comments. To think the girl I tried to advise is just as cheap. (SORRY TO SAY)

How do I compare people like this girl to my niece, Athena? Well, Athena, you tell her what to do, she will do. Athena is ONLY 17 months old and she is more obedient compared to a 20 year old! Jee. It does irk me. It annoys me.

When they suddenly realise that they started a controversy, they INSIST that they won't apologise and then just disappear out of Facebook JUST LIKE Hani Tarmizi, Lynette Lincoln and Joanna Anne. They lack ONE thing my 17 months old niece have. RESPECT for other people! Come on! Even Athena knows when to salam and ask for forgiveness when she knows she did wrong!

Even when you are angry and you only have your Facebook to vent it out, you don't go to the extremes of TAGGING the person's name on your status and start RANTING ABOUT them or AT them! Just use metaphors... or if you are straight forward, just say you are annoyed or upset WITHOUT HUMILIATE OTHERS ONLY TO SHOW HOW GREAT YOU ARE!

Even as I blog this I am talking about a certain someone whom I am annoyed with but I did not ONCE mentioned her name. Jee. If you know I am blogging about you, I am comparing you to my niece because you can't be told to do what is good and you don't seem to accept any advise from someone who've been far more experienced than you!

I wish the people using Facebook would just grow up... especially those who are ALWAYS angry at the world and always show their problems on Facebook. Even in a Kursus Nikah, you are taught that what is personal SHOULD NOT be shared with other people and here is this person SHARING HER PROBLEMS to more than 200 people on her network!

Jee. If you were my sister, I think you'd get a good slap across your face and thank your lucky stars, I am not. And I thank God you are NOT my sister, if not, I'd be ashamed to have such a disrespectful sister like you. I am also glad Nuril is more mature than you considering Nuril is only 17 years old! Jee!

PS: Athena is the Greek goddess of War and Wisdom but my niece, Athena has more warfare-ness within her than wisdom but her wisdom is pretty much spontaneous.