Monday, February 22, 2010

I Wanna Watch...


AGAIN.

Hehehe! David Bowie is kinda hot in the movie. Haha. That movie is 2 years younger than me and I remember seeing my sister having a poster of Jennifer Connelly wearing that dress where she got herself caught in Goblin King Jareth's hallucination. The scene where everyone is at the masquerade.

It happens to be one of those fantasy musical which I grew up on. Haha. Thanks to my sister. But I think Nuril is lucky because she recognised the different eras as she grew up. My Dad from the 40s. My Mum from the 50s. My elder sister from the 70s. Me from the 80s and herself from the 90s... Thus, Nuril can be pretty old skool. Her taste in music is enough to explain that that girl is old skool. She likes AC/DC and Queen.. She doesn't really follow the music played on mainstream radio.

Athena is picking up by headbanging to Bon Jovi's It's My Life!

I think I should check if I have the DVD with me and watch it tonight. I happen to feel somewhat laggish. It is NOT funny. LOL!