Yes. My parents are suffering from JET LAG.
Hehe, they can be so cute. What are they doing? Watching HBO and arguing about what was going to happen next.
Hahaha! Hitting the sacks, soon. But I am still chatting with Serena via Facebook :)

Love that single cover. Notice the pictures of Steo in the frames behind them? Lovely. The album cover is just as gorgeous and I have to say, Keith look like Gerard Butler. Seriously!

SEE??? Shane reminds me of that guy as Puck in Glee. Ronan looks awful with that hair but the voice? Never change. Always as lovely. They've grown up. They are men but their music concept is still the same. That is the one thing I love about Boyzone. They maintain their style.
Thank you
A big thanks for taking the time to join our mailing list, we’ll keep you updated on all the news and gossip along with tour news and offers and bargains that we think will interest you.
Within the next 24 hours you should receive an email asking you to confirm that you want to join the list. If you don’t see this email, please check that it hasn’t been sent to your junk email folder, if it has then please add us to your safe senders list.
You can manage your email subscription through a link on each email that you receive, so you can update the details at any time.
I just had to! I love them so much. Still. That is my guilty pleasure.
One day, I will dedicate a whole blog entry to Boyzone.
Okay, now, I will probably hit the sacks. I need sleep. AIR CON!!