Sunday, February 7, 2010

Once A Group of Gits, Always A Group of Gits

...................

I find that Scooter Picnic activity a waste of time, money, mileage and energy. Jay was right. Instead of wasting RM150 for such GOOD-FOR-NOTHING activities (which is the same thing EVERY SINGLE YEAR FOR ALMOST 5 YEARS), might as well go deep sea fishing! You spend the same amount of money OR EVEN LESS BUT you come back with plenty of fish to eat and share.

Wait, when I say GOOD-FOR-NOTHING activities, I mean literally NOTHING. I went to visit two years in a row. All they ever do is SLEEP in their rooms! Jeez! The activities they have would be beach football and tug of war. That is the only activities I know they often do. I remember playing Big 2 with them. The sickening part is, that is the time for them to start WHORING around. Like my fucking ex.

The last year I bothered going up to Sematan with my lowered car, in the heavy rain and driving for more than an hour ended up with pure anger, hatred and disappointment. After talking to Mel about it all, I realised why he didn't bother to wake up and get out of the house with me. His knocked-up girlfriend was there with him (only in different rooms).

Ever since, I left Sematan with memory of pain and hate. Even for the group. They knew. And those supposedly trusted ones, didn't tell me the truth. As a whole, I hated them. I know for a fact a handful did sort of warned me not to go but I didn't listen to them. I went.

Literally, I when home wet, angry and hateful. Ever since, I vowed, even if my boyfriend joined that stupid group and went with them for their stupid picnic, I won't talk to him for that 3 days! Thank God, Akim isn't stupid like them. It kinda hit me now that I know why Akim has more Chinese friends than Malay friends. His Chinese friends are hardworking. Whereas, our Malay friends are always thinking about enjoying and often jump from job to job! When they aren't making any profit because they use their money to get fucking drugs and modifications for their stupid scooters, they start bitching and whining saying their bosses aren't paying them enough!

It is annoying really. And yet these are the bunch of whiners who make fun of the hardworking Chinese. Jeez. Sometimes, that is part of the reason why I hate SOME of my Malay friends. They will come to you when you have money but when you don't have money, they abandon you. Truly, I understand why Akim ALWAYS prefer having Chinese friends, HENCE his Mandarin is BETTER than his Malay! HAHA! Plus, I had always been close to my MUM'S side of the family because they are often more open-minded!

I am not being racist, but this is just me sighing about my own race.. They had never really respected me. Why? Just because I don't enjoy ENJOYING myself the way they enjoy WASTING THEIR LIVES AND TIME? And money for drugs, too.

I should stop before I start a damn controversy.