Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hello KL, I Am Back

Hungry.

Food on the plane. Sucked. Not as good as it normally is.

I ordered food from McDonald's and...

I AM IMPRESSED!

Sounds weird but I really am impressed. This is my second time ordering from the apartment and when I called today, they asked for my phone number and IMMEDIATELY they knew my name. Obviously, they have a system of past customers... The last time I ordered, within 5 minutes the guy was grinning at my door with my food! :D

Today, something must have happened that my food isn't here. Yet. :(

I am still impressed though. When I called the Delivery Line, the operator asked for my number and he immediately gave me my name AND the price of my order!

If you ask me, McDonald's is very efficient now. The delivery service deserve thumbs up.

I am not complaining I am just impressed that McDonald's McDelivery Services had improved. Maybe, it is because I am in the capital city of Malaysia... if it was in Kuching, my sisters would have all sort of thing to rant about this. Haha!

*sighs* I shall end this post with the one word I started it with...

Hungry.